Sunday, February 1, 2015

Woo-hoo!

Let me just say, I love, love, love teaching. Sometimes, I think - it's unfortunate, since, you know, it's not the quickest way to become a millionaire and permanently move to Fiji. But could be worse - I could love, love, love spinning yarn or something weird like that.

Anyways, back to the topic. I get lots of energy and good vibes moving around the class and communicating to my students. I teach about 1000 hours per year (yeah!), and by now I collected so many ideas on how to present and practice language-related material that, honestly, the stuff is spilling out of my eyers and I can't hold it anymore.

So, I decided to start a blog. For me, it's mostly for the sake of keeping everything in one place and get some space for reflection... by if it gets any interest of yours, you are welcome to join the discussion: share, comment and use it.

I'm planning to write about various activities I have created and actually done in class. So, you'll see all my handouts and worksheets. Most of it will be in Russian (since that's what I teach), but I will translate and explain things, so, it's usable and useful for other languages as well.

Happy reading and happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment